Thursday, April 11, 2013

Old friend

So, I've known Josh since I was about 12-13 years old. We basically have seen each other grow up in so many ways since then, and I'm just overall really proud of where he is right now in life. We've both been through a lot together, and I'm really glad he's still a really close friend of mine. It feels good to have someone there for you as solely a friend who knows you so well, is respectful, and is just overall inspirational as a person. He's really into health and fitness now, among other things, and I think that's awesome. He's super passionate about what he does and the way he lives his life, and he genuinely wants to help people do that for themselves as well. 

For some reason I can't seem to upload the video directly, but check out his first video here

No comments:

Post a Comment